Conexiones de la comunidad
Extreme Monster Truck Summer Nationals
Richmond Hill, GA / July 2nd @ 9 pm
Red, White, and Blue Celebration FAQs
• 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝘼𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨
• 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮
1. Saturday, July 2nd beginning at 4:30 pm in J.F. Gregory Park (located in the heart of Richmond Hill on Cedar Street)
𝟮. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
3. Free on-site parking; including handicap (first come, first serve)
𝟰. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀 (𝗱𝗿𝘆 & 𝘄𝗲𝘁 ) 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 — 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗺𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁𝘀, 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲.
5. There will be at least 8 food trucks as well as all your favorite food vendors. There will also be craft vendors, including face painters.
𝟲. 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀 — 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲.
7. This year, the Swingin’ Medallions will be performing again with all of your favorite beach music at 6:00 p.m.
𝟴. 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹’𝘀 𝗼𝘄𝗻 – the Boondockers – 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝟰:𝟯𝟬 𝗽.𝗺.
9. Fabulous firework show kicks off at sundown – around 9:00 p.m.
𝟭𝟬. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻’𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆!
11. No alcohol, glass bottles, skateboards, or golf carts allowed.
𝟭𝟮. 𝗪𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲’𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗴𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗹𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀.
13. An ATM will be on the premises by the pavilion since some vendors might accept only cash.
More details: https://www.richmondhill-ga.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=280
Savannah, GA / July 4th @ 9:15 pm
There will be several opportunities to celebrate our nation’s birthday on Savannah’s Waterfront, including live entertainment on the Plaza and at Plant Riverside District and dinner and drink specials at many waterfront restaurants. Merchants are looking forward to having guests come to enjoy the many shopping and dining options along the waterfront over the holiday weekend. Savannah’s Waterfront will host the annual Independence Day Fireworks Show on Monday, July 4th at 9:15 pm.
Spectators on the waterfront are encouraged to bring chairs and blankets; however, coolers are discouraged.
More details: https://savannahswaterfront.com/independence-day/
Tybee Island, GA / July 4 @ 9:15 pm
Join us for Tybee’s annual celebration of America’s birthday. Come early and plan to stay late as this is one of Tybee Island’s busiest days of the year. The independence day fireworks go off with a bang at dark, which is between 9:15 pm and 9:30 pm. The show is staged on the pier but is easily viewed from any of Tybee Island’s eastern beaches.
Georgia Fireworks Laws –
Tybee prohibits all fireworks (even on private property) unless allowed under Ga law….which means fireworks are allowed on private property on July 3rd & July 4th… but even then, fireworks are still prohibited on the beaches, other public property and may be prohibited by various property management rental agreements.
Bluffton, SC / July 2nd @ 9 pm
The Town of Bluffton is hosting its inaugural Independence Day Celebration, on July 2, 2022. The celebration will begin with a pre-party at Martin Family and DuBois Parks and the firework show will begin shortly after 9 pm
- Pre-Party: The pre-party will be located at Martin Family and DuBois Parks, from 5 pm – 9 pm. Lowcountry Boil Bluegrass Band will be the musical talent. Jevon Daly, the lead singer, will also provide a 45-minute special program asking kids to perform with him. This will happen between the band’s music sets.
- Carnaval, interactive games: Games, such as an inflatable ax and score-a-basketball- hoop, will be available at Martin Family Park. Children will receive a patriotic-themed prize at each game station, while supplies last.
- Concessions: Food and drinks, such as hotdogs, pretzels, snow cones, and lemonade, will also be available from a vendor at Martin Family Park.
- Rock wall, Bungee Jump Station, and Bounce Houses: These stations will be located throughout and between Martin Family and DuBois Parks.
- Fireworks: The firework display will begin around 9 pm. The fireworks will be launched from a barge in the May River therefore, the show can be viewed from Oyster Factory and Wright Family Parks.
- More details: https://www.blufftonsc.com/events/bluffton-independence-day-celebration-saturday-july-2-2022/
Hilton Head, SC / July 4th @ 9 pm
Join us at Shelter Cove Harbour & Marina for Hilton Head’s largest fireworks display on Sunday, July 4th (note there is no Tuesday, July 6 show).
Before fireworks light up the night sky over Broad Creek at dusk, beloved entertainer and musician Shannon Tanner will perform not-to-miss shows at both 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. featuring patriotic songs in honor of Independence Day.
Kids will also enjoy entertainment from Cappy the Clown including face painting, glitter tattoos, balloon animals, and much more from 6 – 9 p.m.!
More Details: https://www.sheltercoveharbourfest.com/
Freedom Park in Rincon / June 25th @ 4 pm
Don’t forget about the fireworks show next weekend, June 25th! Bring your friends and family as we celebrate at Freedom Park! There will be vendors, lots of food, and plenty of games. The event will start at 4:00pm and will go until after the fireworks show.
We are still taking a few more vendors, if you are interested in being a vendor, contact us at 912-826-0238.
More Details: https://www.facebook.com/RinconRec